2019/04/16

Farewell Wordpress?

19cm x 19cm silver gelatin print
from 2019 solo exhibition

I am running out of storage pace on my wordpress account. This combined with watching many companies subsume others over the 25 years I have used the internet has me contemplating exit strategies all over the place.
My accounts with things like Dropbox, and Evernote are somewhat moot points but I'd like my legacy in pictures and some of the words I've written left in place in perpetuity. Blogger.com seems a likely candidate. I'd like to think that Google isn't going anywhere anytime soon. But nothing is permanent on the internet just look at Yahoo, now owned by a larger corporation. So with this I mind here is my new photography blog.

Website | Tumblr | Twitter | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment