2019/05/07

Ten Years Ago Today

This image from ten years ago was made with my then state of the art C902 Sony Ericsson phone camera. The image would most likely have sat dormant in my archives if not for this current series of TYAT [ten years ago today] images I am now posting.
The idea itself is made possible by software, Lightroom, and also has its roots in Wordless Wednesday. This is an idea I learned about while interacting with another WordPress blogger.
The picture made on my way from work to the nearest train station, Auburn, intrigues me with the arrangement of the shapes and lines and how I organised them in the 'viewfinder'. It has had minimal post production applied to it. This time however the lighting was suitable enough  to allow this scene to be easily captured and presented here.
2009-05-07 16:33:40



Website | Tumblr | Twitter

1 comment: